Our Managed Services & Solutions
As businesses become more dependent on data and applications, the endpoints and networks they run on become mission-critical. To ensure that business applications and data resources are always available, Managed Services provides layers of both software, human engineers and business intelligence to provide businesses with high-availability, fortified integrity of their private data and disaster recovery/backup of that data. This includes desktop and server support with remote access and integrated ticketing, patching and updating for Windows, Mac, and third-party applications, security services (antivirus, anti-malware, and ransomware protection), network and infrastructure monitoring (cloud, hybrid or on-premise), and audit and compliance reporting
Augment IT Staff
Cloud Synergy Managed Services includes an unprecedented instant and dynamic documentation engine, which automatically and instantly updates documentation so our engineers and your technicians always have access to the latest information right when, and where, they need it.
- Cached Ransomware Protection
- Server/Workstation recovery in the event of disaster
- Hybrid backups that helps you restore even during an internet service disruption.
- Hybrid cloud backup that provides on -and off-site data storage.
- Web protection that safeguards users from visiting malicious websites.
- Patch management for 40+ Microsoft and 80+ third-party application families, which helps close known exploits in those programs
Advanced Threat Detection
- Managed antivirus that gives you rock solid malware protection.
- Failed login checks and rules to keep hackers from brute forcing their way into your systems.
- Active device discovery to let you catch rogue devices before they cause harm.
Breaches reported by industry (first half of 2019)
Windsor Locks, CT
Monday-Friday: 7am – 7pm
Saturday: 8am – 3pm
Fill out the form to schedule a cyber assessment with our engineers.