Go Beyond the Endpoint – Managed Services
As businesses become more dependent on data and applications, the endpoints and networks they run on become mission-critical. To ensure that business applications and data resources are always available, Managed Services provides layers of both software, human engineers and business intelligence to provide businesses with high-availability, fortified integrity of their private data and disaster recovery/backup of that data. This includes desktop and server support with remote access and integrated ticketing, patching and updating for Windows, Mac, and third-party applications, security services (antivirus, anti-malware, and ransomware protection), network and infrastructure monitoring (cloud, hybrid or on-premise), and audit and compliance reporting
We don’t have to replace your IT staff we can augment them
Cloud Synergy Managed Services includes an unprecedented instant and dynamic documentation engine, dubbed AssetIQ™, which automatically and instantly updates documentation so our engineers and your technicians always have access to the latest information right when, and where, they need it.
The best defense is to prevent breaches altogether.
- Web protection that safeguards users from visiting malicious websites.
- Patch management for 40+ Microsoft and 80+ third-party application families, which helps close known exploits in those programs (including in Office 365).
- Mail security that stops incoming email threats including malware attachments, phishing, ransomware, and spam.
Of course, prevention plays only one part—when potential threats do crop up, you have to catch them immediately. We have you covered on that front, too, with:
- Managed antivirus that gives you rock solid malware protection.
- Failed login checks and rules to keep hackers from brute forcing their way into your systems.
- Active device discovery to let you catch rogue devices before they cause harm.
With solid proactive and detective security measures, you’ll shut down most threats, but some will still slip through the cracks. To round out your security strategy, you need the ability to quickly recover systems to a safe state following a successful threat.
- Backup and recovery that gets you back up and running quickly after a disaster.
- Virtual server recovery to help you restore business continuity after an attack on your physical servers and workstations.
- Local backup that helps you restore even during an internet service disruption.
- Local Speed Vault that minimizes data loss by allowing you to backup more frequently at LAN speeds while still having cloud-based redundancy.
- Hybrid cloud recovery that provides on- and off-site data storage.